Skip to content
- Blocker Tie Ring is truly a quicker, simpler, safer way to tie any horse
- Adjustable: you can regulate the degree or amount of hold by the size and type of lead rope used
- No more injuries to the horse's neck or vertebrae from pulling back against the lead
- No more injuries, or even death, when the halter snap, lead rope, or bungee cord breaks, sending the horse against a post or flipping over onto a concrete floor.
- Blocker Tie Ring is invaluable in trailers, answering the age-old question "to tie or not to tie." If a solid-tied horse falls down in a trailer, it can't get up. With a Blocker Tie Ring, the horse can solve its own problem without you risking your life trying to free it
- Chrome plated